Your Answer

How do I adjust amounts on P14/P60 forms?

If QuickBooks has correct and complete payroll payment detail, you probably do not need to make any adjustments to your employees' P14/P60 forms. If you entered year-to-date information for any employees for the payroll year, make sure that the YTD entries in the first instance. All payments should be reported through RTI.

Important: If you are uncertain about how to report a specific benefit or amount on P14/P60 forms, consult your accountant or the HMRC.

Other amendments
  1. To correct the employee's name, address, or National Insurance number, click Cancel. Use the Edit Employee window.

  2. To correct the employer's name, address, postcode. or PAYE Reference number, click Cancel. Use the Company Information window.

  3. To correct an amount paid to an employee you will need to identify within which pay period an error was made, correct the error and re-submit via an RTI submission to HMRC 

Bookmark and Share

Important: Resubmit your last EPS 
Includes filing and EPS with ONLY the Employers Allowance checkbox ticked 

QuickBooks 2016
Whats New

QuickBooks 2016
Download Now

QuickBooks Online
Convert your file from within desktop

QuickBooks all releases

File Doctor 
Latest Release; fix files and network issues

Password Reset Tool
Password issues? Reset it with our new FREE tool.

Find a ProAdvisor
Find an accountant in your area

QuickBooks Online
Moving from desktop FAQs

Online Data File Conversion Guide
Did this article help you?
Your Feedback
Cancel Submit